The National Association of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Workers and Practitioners (NAATSIHWP) Team invites everyone to join our Networking & Professional Development Forum
The forum will cover:
• Updates from NAATSIHWP - We will present the current activities/projects of NAATSIHWP to keep you up to date with how we are progressing nationally in promoting your workforce
• Scope of Practice – We will be unveiling our new look scope of practice documents and tool to assist you to develop your own scope of practice. This will be a virtual workshop session where all participants will be able to create their own Scopes of Practice that can be implemented within their own workplace.
• Members Portal - Find out how to use this valuable tool so you can keep track of your personal training and discover the many valuable resources available to you
• Cultural Considerations - We open up the conversation around cultural safety and how it affects us all in the workplace. We talk about how to identify unsafe workplaces and what we can do about it
• Self-Care Promotion – Generally, people who work in health are amazing at looking after everyone else but not so good at taking care of their own well-being.
Reasons to sign up:
• This Professional Development Forum is FREE OF COST
• Worth 8.5 Hours of CPD
• Get awarded with a certificate for attendance
• You will gain valuable knowledge which you can apply not only to your workplace, but also within your communities and in your daily life
REGISTER NOW via Eventbrite by clicking on your state/region:
Port Lincoln : 22 March
Kalgoorlie : 24 March